Accurio PRESS C6100 – A new printer with more options
We are excited to let our customers know that we have added another printer to our business, expanding our options even further. This new printer allows–among other things–to print double-sided tri-fold A4 brochures, which is simply too large in sheet-size requirements for many traditional digital presses.
We will outline the various exciting details here soon, but for now here’s the overview:
Accurio PRESS C6100
Our Newly introduced High Speed digital colour press delivers Efficiency with Outstanding colour accuracy and consistency that professional print providers demand and expect. The Accurio PRESS C6100 produces brilliant full colour output at 100ppm with A4 and an impressive 49ppm for SRA3 sheets, with no speed change for heavy weight media of up to 400gsm.
- Brilliant colour reproduction – 100 PPM A4 / 49 PPM SRA3
- Resolution – 3600 (eqivalent) x 1200 DPI
- Digital High Speed Colour press with an impressive print speed of 100 ppm in brilliant colour and black & white
- 3600 (equivalent) x 1200 dpi resolution with 8-bit processing for smoother, more realistic colour images to rival offset printing with digital flexibility
- Intelligent Quality Optimiser (IQ-501) option delivering efficiency with Automated printed image colour and position adjustments
- SEAD IV Screen-Enhancing Active Digital Processing Systems that controls image screening and continuously maintains colour stability over long press runs
- G7 grayscale calibration, enabling colour output to be reproducible on other G7 equipment on various substrates
- Enhanced Simitri® HDE toner for superior halftone and skin-tone reproduction
- 13,890-sheet maximum paper capacity for long press runs without interruptions
- Accepts paper sizes up to 330 x 487 mm and media weights from 55 to 400 gsm with reliable suction media feed units
- Large Range of flexible inline finishing options to suit all digital print requirements, including perfect binding, booklet saddle stitching, folding and auto ring bind finishing
For more information check out the Accurio Press C6100 page here.